Wednesday, April 8, 2015

WIP Wednesday 4.8.15

 Lots of WIPs right now.  Three, you'll have to take my word for.  Two I can't show you and one, I will share soon:
 WD is finishing up a quilt for a show this weekend.  I couldn't be more proud that he's done this start to finish.


 I mentioned yesterday that I had other hand work projects.  This is one of them.  I have learned the Stem Stitch and am loving it!  So the back stitching will be taken out, and I'm going around them all with the stem stitch. 

 I have started the quilting of E's quilt, but it has been put aside in favor of other things that need to be finished first. 
 I've also realized that I need to start on my next Four-In-Art Mini quilt.  Fortunately I've known what I will do for months.  I just need to execute it. 
Let's look at the list, originally from January.

1. Sample Project  DONE
2. 4-in-Art DONE
3. Temperature Quilt DONE
4. D's Quilt
5. Tree Quilt  DONE
6. Wreath Quilt DONE
7. Red/White Mini DONE
8. DA Quilt
9. Hexie Baby - BASTED
10. Guild Challenge Quilt - Thirteen
11. Central Park
12. Charm Parade
AND NEW ADDITIONS
13. Wisteria Crayon Challenge
14. Flip Flop Quilt - QUILTING IN PROGRESS
15. Two More Samples - READY TO QUILT
16. Four-In-Art Round 2

Linking up with Lee



No comments: