Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Temperature Quilt Update: October

 The temperature top is complete through October.  You can see we had one fairly cool day in the second week, but then some nice warm days.  Even a record high (of 77) just a few days before Halloween.  Rest assured, it is cold now.  Today is in the 30's!  So we will have a lot more blues and greens for November.  Only two months to go!

 You'll remember that one of my caveats for not purchasing fabric was that I could get more for this project, and I had to!  One more fat quarter for the 50-60 degree ranges.

 This piece here is for 60-65. While I wouldn't mind having some more warm days, I really don't want to have to order more fabric!



3 comments:

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

Trying to imagine my colors if I was doing this now. It's been really quite warm (70's) and then the bam . . . our high tomorrow is predicted at 9. Brrrr It will fun to see how the whole quilt turns out.

Vicki said...

This is coming along so nicely! I love the pinks in the middle. It will be fantastic at the end of the year.

OPQuilt said...

I'm loving how this is turning out. I can see that it wil be neat to have the blue bands both top and bottom and the warm color bands through the middle. A genius of an idea!

E.