Friday, May 9, 2014

Central Park Top Finished

 The Central Park top is all put together.  It's not huge, just 4' x 5'. I made it as big as my fabric would allow, without buying more!
 The wind wasn't cooperating, so I took a couple of floor shots as well.
 I even pieced the back and the binding.
 Now I just need to find the time to baste and quilt.  I don't think it will be too soon, though, as my attentions are being turned to Mother's Day projects and also the 100 Blessings Quilt.

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts


Gemini Jen NZ said...

Very very cool! Great colours! Good luck finishing it off.

Mindy said...

Love how it turned out! For some reason, I hadn't realized it was going to be an entire quilt--thought it was just a mini. ;-) Very fun--great colors, great design! You're incredible!

A Quilter's Mission said...

Oh Rachel, I am so loving this quilt! Great colors and pattern.

Anne said...

Very nice adaptation from your 4-in-Art mini Rachel.