Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Friday

 A few odds and ends to wrap up the week.  I have been keeping up with the Temperature quilt.  Finished up January:
 Jan 27-31
 And started February. Feb 1-6
 Here is all of January hanging up.
 I finished up the last of the fleece projects.  This one is for E.  It funny that I don't have a picture of her wearing it, since she has worn it every day since its been finished.
I've got a good start on the Pear Brights quilt.  Would love to have this one quilted over the weekend.

I baked a few dozen cookies for school parties today.  Apparently I am famous in E's class for being a good sewist and baker :)
No new Valentine's Projects this year, but here is a shot of last year's wall hanging.  Maybe this year I'll do something for St. Patrick's.

Happy Valentine's to you all.  I think the most exciting thing around here will be eating heart shaped pizza!






1 comment:

Mindy said...

Love the Valentine wall hanging. Hope you enjoyed your pizza. =)