Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WIP Wednesday 6.19.13

Yes!  I do still know how to use a sewing machine, and needle and thread!  In fact I've finished 3 tops this week and one complete quilt!

 I will do a complete reveal post on this one tomorrow.  My second oldest WIP ever, done!
 Crazy Random Brights is all pieced and destined to be turned into a bag!
 Still working on the colors and proportions on this mini-owl.  His head is definitely not right, yet.
 And the top is done for baby Riley.  Now to baste and quilt.  Nothing like dragging large pregnant self on floor to pin baste :)




3 comments:

Queenie Believe said...

These are wonderful WIPs.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Anonymous said...

Your finished quilt is beautiful. I love the colours and pattern.

AmandaK@whatthebobbin said...

Super cute hexie owl