Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WIP Wednesday 6.12.13

 I started three new quilt projects since getting home from our Florida Trip.




 Pulled out every last bit of Ruby to start a new quilt.  We'll see how far I get. Not much there to work with.
 Starting with HST's.  They are 3" trimmed.
 Decided that New Baby is getting a quilt. From Me. Before Birth.
 I've had the fabric since 2006.  I'm definitely going simple, and just making it up as I go along.
 And in addition to the 10 year Hexie project, I'm doing some small ones.  1/2" a side.  They do seem to actually baste up quicker than the 1" ones.  This project is for the Four-In-Art reveal.  The due date is August 1.  Since Baby's due date is July 23, I'm trying to get this one done early.

Linking up with Lee.













1 comment:

Kristy @ Quiet Play said...

Love Ruby - such a pretty line! Looks like a good start with the HSTs!