Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WIP Wed 4.3.13

 I guess its been a week since I blogged.  Things are getting a bit more back to 'normal'.  Kids are back in school.  I actually have a lot of finishes, but nothing is photographed, yet.

 So instead, the craziness of WIPs.  They are many and varied this week.


Printed out my last? pile of hexies to cut and baste.

 This is the way to iron!

 Stack of T's to embellish for our upcoming trip.

 Pulling yellow and turquoise for a new baby quilt.  Three weeks to get it done....
Sewing on sleeves for an upcoming quilt show.



WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally gave up cutting out hexies and ordered pre-cut hexies. I fell like I am cheating a little!

Jessica Pyykkonen said...

Hexies everywhere! I haven't worked with them yet... On my to try list.