Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WIP Wednesday 3.6.13

What would we do with out these WIP Wednesdays to keep us accountable?

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

First Up: Finishes
 One Baby Quilt Finished
 One Quilt Top Finished

 In Progress:
 Finished the quilting on the Crazy Cat Quilt.  The kids and Mr. Riley were home yesterday because of the snowstorm.  The house was already clean from guests on Monday, so I went to town.  Took about four hours total to do all the quilting.  I've bought some lime green for the binding - what do you think?

My current 'sit and stitch' project.  Binding.

Up Next:  Definitely time to baste and quilt the Fairy Quilts

 And I pulled out these blocks, because they're on my guild UFO list.  Just kind of laid them out and I'm loving the setting.  Not sure what to set them with though.  Ideas on color or pattern?  Maybe Navy to make them pop?




1 comment:

Sandra said...

Your fairy quilts look gorgeous