Thursday, December 13, 2012

Really Random Thursday 12.13.12

 This is the only snow we've seen so far this year.  I live in Wisconsin, people.  Where's my White Christmas?
 Mmmmmm.  Play-Doh noodles.
 The village is up.  Today we'll get a tree.
Quick and easy Christmas Pillows.  Well, they're supposed to be quick and easy....

 And a piece of business.  ANNIEK - I haven't heard from you regarding the Sew Mama Sew giveaway.  I've sent two emails and posted the winners.  If I don't hear anything by 8:00am tomorrow - I will draw a new winner!

Linking up with Live a Colorful Life

Live A Colorful Life



5 comments:

Deborah said...

I love your fabric for the pillows! Can you share what it is? My grandson loves his Play Doh noodle maker!

Live a Colorful Life said...

your village is beautiful! I didn't put mine up this year, but now I'm kind of rethinking that decision...

Pomegranate Quilts said...

I have never seen a village like this. It's breath-taking!

doodlebugmom said...

I am in Wisc too, we had 4 inches of wet heavy snow on Sunday.

AnnieK said...

Guess who just found your emails sitting in her spam box? My apologies! Google usually isn't bad about deciding what mail I get to see...it's getting uppity! I'm past the deadline, in any case, so I'll just say thank you for trying so hard to reach me. :-)