Here is how my hustle has been going:
2. Tulane Windows Quilt - Quilted, binding half done.
Really wanted to have a picture for you here. But so far the weather is not cooperating.
5. Made in Cherry Christmas Quilt- loading this one on the long arm today!
7. Gift Quilt - Top is pieced, backing is ready, time to baste.
8. Pioneer Sampler - Prepared the backing, ready to baste.
9. Asian quilt - Hard to get motivated on this one. We will see.....
So, that means I've completed 4 on the list. I've got 4 more in various stages of completion. Only 1 that I haven't even pulled out to look at. Not too shabby. I am confident in finishing the Gift Quilt, the Christmas quilt, and the Tulane Quilt. The Pioneer Sampler and Asian quilt will be moved to the bottom of the list. Oh, wait, they're already there. Hah!
Linking up with all the other hustlers at Kelsey Sews.