Friday, May 6, 2011

Family Friday - Mother's Day

I've had the fortune of receiving my gifts early this year.  They all came in various forms of green.
 Some fruits, flowers and veg.  They are being babied until the garden is ready.
These are called Rununculus.  Aren't they beautiful?  Apparently the more you cut them to bring inside, the more they bloom.

I've also been going through some older photos again and came across this set.


This is my paternal Grandmother with E seven years ago.  Grandma Wilma will be 95 this August.  She is still going strong.  Both a quilter and a prayer warrior.  I hope I'm just like her when I grow up!

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend!
Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

What precious pictures! When my grandmother passed away I missed her prayers most of all. I knew she prayed for me every day.

New Follower from Mom's Kinda Crafty.

~Pamela