Friday, April 1, 2011

Retro Photo Friday

Happy Friday to you all!  And April Fool's as well.  I usually do Family Friday, and while this isn't exactly the same, it still kind of fits.  I decided to take digital photos of some old pictures I had laying around, and wanted to share some of my favorites.
 Yep, that's me.  A short time ago. Hah!  I do still have the rocking chair, though.
 Me again.  Check out the orange shag.  And chubby thighs.  Some things just don't change. *sigh*
One of my favorites.  Me and my mom.  Love the couch in the background, too.

I had so much fun looking at these, I was considering starting my own linky party.  Maybe once a month.  You can link up your favorite Retro Photos as well.  Any takers?

5 comments:

b. lee said...

what a cute little stinker you were * sweet stuff!

Anita said...

Right now I see so much of Silas in these...

Mindy said...

The one of you and your mom in yellow is adorable.

Krafty Max Originals said...

I couldn't find the post about the Blog Hop from Friday, so I am leaving my note here....

BLOG HOPping around - I am now a follower of your blog, wont you also follow me?? ~KM
Krafty Max Originals

Brian Hofmeister said...

Got your blog link from your Father. Loved browsing around!