Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hoo Are You?

Sorry for the spastic blogging today. I found a fun blog that posts questions to answer each week, so I thought I'd play along.

Here are this week's questions!


1. Do you wear glasses or contacts, if so for how long?
Yes. Glasses.  Started when I was a kid.  Stopped for a while.  After I was married needed them again and the vision gets a little worse every year.
2. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
Hmmm.  Uncle Wiggly.  We played at my Grandma's house.
3. What is a word that you use all the time?
No.
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Saturday.  Especially if we don't have anywhere to go.
5. Did you graduate high school from the town you grew up in?
No.  Moved too many times to do that.  Did go from 8-12th in the same city, though.





NightOwlCrafting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. No. Hehehe...as mothers we definitely use that word way too much ;)

Jessica
http://myworldmadebyhand.blogspot.com/

Leslie said...

i love Saturdays as well! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

- said...

I'm starting to enjoy staying at home more and more!