Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday Update

 I've finished up a couple of small projects so far today.  (real time blogging, weird)
 This is a 10"x10" patchwork square.  It was pieced when I made my pixel pumpkin quilt a couple years ago.  Decided to finish it up for a large hotpad/ trivet.
 Two layers of cotton batting in this one and quilted with the three-step zig-zag in Aurifil cream.


 This one is from left overs from the two feathered Christmas quilts I'm working on.  They are both basted and ready to go.  I went ahead and quilted this little thing, even though I never managed to get it square.  Has a strange curve on the sides.  Oh, well.
 It measures about 11" x 13".  Not sure what I"ll do with it, but at least its not a UFO.  I still love this backing fabric.  Got it from Connecting Threads 3? years ago.

Tonight begins the quilting on the Temperature Quilt.  YEEHAW!



1 comment:

Mindy said...

The little trivets are perfect. The backing fabric is great--gotta love that knit look. ;-)