Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wrapping Up the Year

New Year's Day Evening isn't too late for a wrap up post, is it?  After all, I could have been sewing like mad last night for my final project of 2013.  I wasn't, I was partying with friends and family and then in bed even before midnight.  (That's what being a mom of 5 is like).

Anyway, a fun collage of my finished quilts this year.

 That's 26 in the picture, for those of you who were counting.  Three are missing, but I'm just not that motivated to go find the pictures right now.  If you want a full recap of each, check out the tab at the top of the page of my 2013 quilts.  I'm pretty stunned at how much I finished this year.  Most were on the smaller side, but there were 3 twin sized quilts.  I think in 2014 I will be making some bigger quilts.  Stay tuned, I've already started cutting fabric.....


1 comment:

Frederique said...

Good job for 2013, sure I will stay tunned for this new year!!