*THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED*
If you're new here, I do a lot of quilting, some other crafty sewing and occasionally talk about my family and some food. You'll find tabs at the top where you can find my recipes, tutorials and completed quilts.
Here's a collage of some of this past year's completions. You can see there is a bit of every kind of quilting around these parts.
The reason you're here: Today's prize package includes a Fabric basket, a Schnibbles Pattern called Honeycomb and FOUR charm packs of Riley Blake's Prairie Rose. (great name)
How do you win?
1. First Chance to win: Leave me a comment telling me your favorite holiday food. Doesn't have to be Christmas, maybe you have a hankering for Cadbury Eggs all year, or Candy Corn, whatever it is, tell me about it.
2. Second chance: Be a follower, new or old. Leave me a comment telling me that you are and how. e.g. feedly, bloglovin, email, etc...
3. I am happy to ship internationally!
4. Giveaway ends December 13 at 5 p.m. PST.
5. I will choose a winner via Mr. Random.org from all the eligible comments by December 15. I will email the winner and also write a blog post announcing the winner.
6. I must have a way to contact you. Either leave an email address in your comment, or make sure yours is embedded in your blogger profile.
7. Mean Moment: If I cannot contact you, or if you do not answer my question, I will choose another winner. I know there are lots of blogs out there doing giveaways, but I don't appreciate the generic "thanks for the giveaway" comment. I'm being generous with giving stuff away, you can give me a one word answer about food.
*I try my very best to reply to comments on a daily basis, however, due to the volume of comments on giveaway day, it isn't feasible. I do appreciate and read each and everyone, though. Thank You*