Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WIP Wed 3.20.13

Happy First Day of Spring!  It is a whopping 12 degrees at my house right now!  And windy as well!  At least the sun is shining.
 When I opened the boys' shade this morning, I found frost on the windows.

There hasn't been a ton of sewing going on around here lately.  With guests and birthday parties over the weekend my sewing machine wasn't set up at all.  I did manage to finally make a monster hat for Si.
 I don't know that he likes it, as I couldn't get a picture with him wearing it.  Oh well.  Hours of my life wasted...
 The biggest Work in Progress right now is the Fairy Quilt.  I've got the outlining and detail of the center panel quilted.  Now I'm doing filler.  Yep, plain old stippling.  Not terribly original, but it works.  And its easy.  Hoping I can finish the center panel today.

What are you working on?


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

JHNickodemus said...

Wow! What great intricate quilting on that fairy quilt!