Thursday, January 3, 2013

Gifty Goodness

Now that the Holidays are over, Mr. Riley is back to work, the house is a bit more empty, I feel we're almost back to normal.  Kids are still off until the 7th, but its kind of nice to have them all home for a few days, just us.  I am quite ready to start Un-Christmasing the house.  I usually wait until 12th night, but I think things will get moving a bit sooner.

Anyway, in another look at 2012, here is a run down of Wonderful Sewing/Quilting gifts I've received.
 The Alex Anderson 4-in-1 tool.  Mr. Riley believes my dad could have made a better one.....
 Nice lightweight bamboo stilletto.
 Fun Quilt Block Calendar.  I've just realized we're a couple days into the new year, and I haven't even opened it.
 A Whole Box full of Aurifil Thread!  Heaven!
 I've been coveting this book for a long time......
 A very sweet, pre-Christmas gift of fabric from my friend Elizabeth.  Such gorgeousness.  What to do....

And the best? When Mr. Riley and I were comparing what we got off our lists and didn't, I pointed out that really the only thing I didn't get that I wanted was EQ7...but it was pretty expensive and all.  He said, go ahead and order it for  New Year's Gift.  Let me tell you, it took me about two minutes to run to the computer and order it.  Now I'm just waiting for the package man....

No comments: