Monday, May 7, 2012

New Look 6578 The Bee-ch Pants

What do you do with the world's strangest knit fabric?

 Make Bee-ch pants of course!
 And run to the thrift store for half price clothing day to get a yellow shirt to embellish with bee stripes!  I used a New Look pattern I picked up from the thrift store.  The pants ended up very large.  I even cut two sizes smaller than what I measured at.  It was a good pattern to make since it was actually the first time that I've put in pockets.  I probably won't make the pants again.  I may try the tank top though.

 I will wear these as lounge pants either at home, or at the beach.  Really, though, they are not flattering at all.   I think that is just the fact with lounge wear.  Which makes me wonder, why do so many people insist on wearing their pajama pants out of the house?





1 comment:

thornberry said...

That certainly is a strange print - I've never seen anything quite like it! But the pants have turned out well (and I like the matching t-shirt stripes)