Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WIP Wed 3/28/12

A quilt finish - blogged here.


Finished the binding on the Ruby Hexagon Quilt


 Since the above quilt is out of my hands for the next month, I couldn't help but start my own bunny quilt to keep.


 I pieced a back for Si's quilt. He's in love.  Now on to the quilting......


 And a question.  What do you do with your batting scraps?  I do use some for stitch out practice - what do you do with yours?  And how small is too small?


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I like your 4-bunny quilt, too. Great colors. Perfect for Peeps.

Jessica PierreAuguste said...

The Peeps mini-quilt is great!

Samantha said...

love the peep-ish bunnies! I save batting scraps, but never seem to use them.

The Thompsons said...

Too cute! Love the pearls on the bunny.

Regina said...

Rachel, I noticed several different types of batting in that pile, did you mix battings in your quilt? Is this the first time? I have a disaster to show you at guild from me mixing battings. Prepare yourself - there will be tears!