Monday, December 19, 2011

A couple of Christmas Projects

I know the posting has been kinda, well, missing lately.  Just haven't taken the time to sit and write up posts.  Lots of stuff in my head - and made, just haven't felt like sitting down to write them up.

So, first, congratulations to melsdaisypatch on winning the Owl.  He should arrive this week!

Next, a couple of things I've done for decorations.  The snowmen were for our Cup of Christmas Tea.
 They were made with yarn, silver glitter, white glitter and batting.  Maybe a tutorial to come.

A yarn wrapped wreath with some felt poinsettias.  I used a fuzzy yarn, and I really like the results.

Other things I've been working on I can't share yet.  And I decided last week that I would, perhaps, maybe make new flannel pants for the kids for Christmas Eve.  (WP made me do it, he saw a train flannel, and it was all over) I've bought the fabric and already have the patterns.  I've also bought matching cotton tops.  We'll see what happens.



1 comment:

Melissa Graham said...

Hubby brought the box in tonight for Mr. Whooo. I sent you an email with more detail on it. I love your snowmen. They look like yummy scoops of ice cream. But it may be due to the fact that I am hungry. Your wreath turned out very cute. The red pops on the white background. There are some really cute flannels and fleeces out this year. I made Mr. Boo a blanket with some very cute fleece. There is a pic of it on my blog. Have a great night.