Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Monday

How was your weekend?  Mine was pretty good.  We had a real taste of spring/summer yesterday and spent the better part of Saturday and Sunday outside - despite various stages of acquiring and recovering from illness.  Some of us more fair members of the family even got a bit of sun burn.  We were doing some 'spring cleaning' in the barn.  This is no small feat.  In fact - it will never be done.  But we did get some boxes moved, some areas cleaned and even some boxes emptied or ready to give away.
Mr. Riley pulled this out and suggested we put it to use in the house.
So my project for today, and maybe tomorrow - or however long it takes is to clean out the boys closet.
Scary, I know.  That is my craft/sewing stuff crammed in with their clothes.  Good thing we can close closet doors and hide this stuff!
So, I guess I should stop chatting and get back to work.

How was your weekend?  Good weather?  Get any thing done around your house?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness...it is SO nice to know that I'm not the only one with closets that look like this :)