Friday, December 17, 2010

Melted Snowman Cookies

Aren't these guys just delightful?

You can find them a number of places on the Web.  Just sugar cookies and slightly microwaved marshmallows.  I confess my 'snow' frosting could be whiter, but I don't really like royal icing.  I prefer a good vanilla butter cream, so its a bit cream colored.  (isn't there something about not eating yellow snow....)


They were certainly a hit with the teachers when I brought them in this morning.  I hope Will's classmates like them just as much.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I think these are so cute! I don't know if I have the patience to make them, though. ;-)

Mary Johnson said...

Those are awesome. The facial expressions are the best!!

Doris Sturm said...

Hello Rachel, I'm your newest follower. Those cookies look great and no, they don't look yellow - I'm glad about that ;-) They look so cute. I've never seen those before...and they do look a bit shocked over their melt-down LOL