Wednesday, September 3, 2014

McCall's 3789 again, and again, and again

 I've used McCall's pattern 3789 for three years in a row now for our annual trip to the Bristol Renaissance Faire.  Year one can be seen *here.*
 This year I put together some peasant outfits for the younger boys.  In the past I've made them hobbits and pirates.
 But the less clothing they have on, the less they complain.  Nice light cotton and cotton blends this year, so no complaints. 
OK, so WP doesn't look real happy, but that was after a long hot walk.  He perked up after we met up with some friends.

French fries and a new sword make everyone happy!
After I made a new shirt
 and a furry vest so WD could be Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon, he decided instead to reprise his role as Gandalf.  (Grrrr)
I'll talk about E's dress in an upcoming post.
I am off to IKEA for the third time in less than 3 weeks.  It's a one hour drive there. Good thing they have great food!

No comments: