The last bit of randomness for the year, as Cindy will be taking a break until Jan 9, as I suspect many of us will.
1. Best mail package this week. I won a box of Sulky Thread from the Quilters Newsletter Magazine Blog! I suppose they are considered 'old school' as far as the modern quilt movement is concerned, but I've been a fan of their magazine ever since I started quilting.
2. I'm really glad I decided to throw this one in the wash. Loving the crinkly texture that it came out with. Original post is *here* for this quilt.
3. Woke up to a horizontal Christmas tree this morning. Grrrr.
4. I don't think it matters what the chocolate looks like, as long as it tastes OK....
5. Prepping teacher and classmate gifts for the Christmas parties at school tomorrow.