Saturday, September 22, 2012

The 100 Day Hustle

Who can resist joining a group with a name like the 100 Day Hustle?  Kelsey Sews is hosting a link-up with the idea to get us motivated and finishing up projects during these last 100 days of 2012.

Kelsey Sews
Since this is what I've been thinking about anyway, its perfect timing.

So the list.

1. Ruby Windows Quilt - quilted and bound
2. Tulane Windows Quilt - quilted and bound
3. Ruby Baby Quilt - quilted and bound
4. Ombre Quilt - quilted and bound
5. Made in Cherry Christmas Quilt - quilted and bound
6. Four In Art Quilt started and finished
7. Gift Quilt started and finished
8. Pioneer Sampler - quilted and bound
9. Asian quilt finished

To be completely honest, those are just the things I'd like to have done by the end of October.  I have a few other miscellaneous things lying around, half started projects and the like, but these 9 things are what I'd like to have out of the way.  Then I can feel free to move on to things like the two long awaited and planned quilts for E & W.  I know what I'm going to do and have most of the fabric.  It would be great to have them done for Christmas.  We will see.  I'm not truly planning on any sewing presents for Christmas, but things usually come up.


4 comments:

Marit said...

Thats a lot of quilting to be done! If I had that many quilts on my list, my shoulders would be permanently up to my ears!

sew.darn.quilt said...

Doable...you may not get a whole lot of sleep but one must have priorities, right?

Jane said...

Good luck with all your quilting! Just jump in there and do it.

Kelsey said...

Can't wait to see the Ruby quilts - that's one of my favorite lines ;) Thanks for joining in!!!