Pages

▼

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WIP Wed 6/6/12

I feel like things have been a little flaky around here.  Sorry for that.  The kids are home for summer vacation, and even though I don't have the commute time of back and forth to school, I think everything is harder with all four kids at home.  Trips to the store certainly take longer!
We've also been trying to get some flowers in the garden and a few vegetables in pots.  No major gardening for us this year - too much traveling on the agenda.

I managed to squeeze in enough time in the past week to get this little top quilted:
 I've got two more tops to baste and quilt, and I'll turn them in next week.
 This is my next major non-quilting project.  A grand dress for E.  I'll share more details as the work goes on.

I'm planning a giveaway soon.  Its been FOREVER and I'm almost at 450 posts, and my 2 year blog anniversary is coming up as well, and well, everybody likes stuff, right?  More details to come!

See what everyone is working on here:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. cute quilt - that's also going to be a really fun dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not much for making "real" clothes, but I LOVE making costumes! Maybe because youcan usually go crazy with them, if you want. It will be fun to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! Thanks for taking the time.