Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Before I forget

I did some fabric shopping while in Las Vegas with Mr. Riley. I wanted to share before they get put away for a while.  I am too busy getting ready for the quilt show to do much with these right now.

1. Pink polka dot swimsuit material.  Next year I'm thinking a retro pattern suit.  And there's enough for E to have a swimsuit, too.
2. Ruffle fabric for E.  Not sure if we'll do a whole dress, or just a skirt.
3. A beautiful jersey knit for me.  I'm envisioning a cowl neck dress for me.
4. And some quilting cottons.  And even a pattern to go with them.
Mr. Riley gave me a hard time because he saw that I boxed them up and put them in the barn, having just bought them.  What can I do?  I don't have a sewing room and otherwise they would just pile up in the bedroom.  At least they are put away, and I know where!


No comments: