In the Loop nominated me for a Stylish Blogger Award! How cool is that? You should check out her blog. She can do amazing things with a crochet hook. You should see her incredible crocheted, beaded necklaces.
My requirements for accepting it are as follows: I have to tell you 7 things about my self, and pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. Here goes:
1. I am nearly 100% Dutch.
2. I play the Hand Bells at my church. (maybe I'll post a video one of these days)
3. My dream home is a cabin on the shores of Lake Superior.
4. I have the best husband in the world who lets me take over the whole dining room to craft, sew and quilt. And who doesn't complain that I probably spend more to make stuff than to just buy it.
5. I could live happily as a hermit (preferably on the shores of Lake Superior)
6. I hate talking on the phone, so technology makes me happy.
7. I really like eating cookie dough. I won't eat cookie dough ice cream.
My list of Bloggers. Please take the time to visit. I'm sure they would appreciate it!
The Epic Adventures of Skarymop & Co
Adventures In Ansleyland
The Lang's Traveling Circus
The Southern Institute for Domestic Arts and Crafts
Welcome to the gOOd Life
Sewing In No Man's Land
Me and My Bucket
Just Another Day in Paradise
Facing 50 with Humour
If you're one of the awardees, you can accept your award by linking back here, writing up 7 things about yourself, nominate 15 others, and let your nominees know about the award.